- Colombia (2) Apply Colombia filter
- Honduras (2) Apply Honduras filter
- Capacity Building (2) Apply Capacity Building filter
- Mexico (2) Apply Mexico filter
- Kenya (1) Apply Kenya filter
- Indonesia (1) Apply Indonesia filter
- Nepal (1) Apply Nepal filter
- Events (1) Apply Events filter
- Guatemala (1) Apply Guatemala filter
2 November 2018During three days, 40 human rights defenders from the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia came together in Brussels to exchange experiences and knowledge about holistic protection. This meeting allowed us to analyse the global tendencies that impact our risk as well as identify our common needs as a collective of human rights defenders. The sessions allowed us to construct a common narrative and key messages and recommendations to political actors in the European Union and it´s member states.
31 October 2018Being a human rights defender is a job that implies a lot of risk, often in contexts of socio-political violence and an increase in criminalisation. The stress and constant concerns that this work brings with it generates a series of impacts on both physical and emotional levels that do not only attack the human rights defender personally, but also weaken their collective organisational processes of resistance.