- Extractives and Energy projects (3) Apply Extractives and Energy projects filter
- Honduras (3) Apply Honduras filter
- Land and enviromental defenders (3) Apply Land and enviromental defenders filter
- Criminalisation (2) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Economic and Social Rights (2) Apply Economic and Social Rights filter
- LGBTI (1) Apply LGBTI filter
- Indigenous Peoples (1) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Justice and Rule of Law (1) Apply Justice and Rule of Law filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (1) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
9 July 2019“We feel safer since we started being accompanied by PBI”. “Whenever I travel to certain places in the country I always ask for PBI accompaniment”. “The presence of PBI during hearings helps a lot. Our people feel supported and can identify as human rights defenders”.
25 April 2019“They want to take the forest away from us, and they want to ask us the best way to do it.
20 December 2018Honduras is full of natural riches: coral reefs, mountains covered in trees, clear rivers and abundant flora and fauna. However, defending these natural resources can be a high-risk activitie. According to an investigation by Global Witness, since 2010 more than 120 environmental defenders have been killed in Honduras.Concessions