- Honduras (2) Apply Honduras filter
- Events (2) Apply Events filter
- Mexico (1) Apply Mexico filter
- Colombia (1) Apply Colombia filter
- Kenya (1) Apply Kenya filter
- Indonesia (1) Apply Indonesia filter
- Nepal (1) Apply Nepal filter
- Criminalisation (1) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Capacity Building (1) Apply Capacity Building filter
27 May 2019“Today, as we celebrate World Press Freedom Day, it is important to consider what is happening in Honduras. A country where there is no war but it seems as though there is. It is safer to be a war journalist than a journalist writing about social issues in Honduras, where around every corner we sense danger waiting for us”.
2 November 2018During three days, 40 human rights defenders from the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia came together in Brussels to exchange experiences and knowledge about holistic protection. This meeting allowed us to analyse the global tendencies that impact our risk as well as identify our common needs as a collective of human rights defenders. The sessions allowed us to construct a common narrative and key messages and recommendations to political actors in the European Union and it´s member states.